Tuesday 3 February 2009

first time stuff

hey its me darknight1101 you may know me from lego.com (or not) anyways ive created a blog to show my friends and stuff my creations and unseen and unheard info and videos.
more about me:im scottish and im a mad freerunner (parkour) and stuff.
my best friends on mln and lego universe are 
smiley23atgym
vader989
Darth vader 
and ive forgotten the rest...
im really into music i like rock for instance i like plus44,breaking benjamin,nine inch nails,monty are i,the hold steady,mogwai and dragonforce i have others but i cant remember them at the minute 
i am also scottish and i come from leith in Edinburgh.
and i am also a follower of jesus so yeh thats pretty much most about me,check out these videos
:)
=)
*_*

DaRkNiGhT1101




here  is a picture of some of my upcoming creation which should be on LU soon... i  hope you like it :)
i should have more uploaded soon

No comments:

Post a Comment